Midwood International & Cultural Center (MICC)
VenueAre you looking to rent space for your upcoming cultural event, speaker series, community meeting, or dance recital? Then email or call us for more information..
- Review the MICC Auditorium Rates Policies 2019 for pricing and information about the venue.
- Check the calendar to see if your date is available. (The next 6 weeks are available for viewing).
- Complete the 2019 Rental Application.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 12:30pm-3pm.
- Please call or email before coming to our offices.
- A completed application
- A completed rental agreement
- Your ID
- A check or cash for your deposit
- It is available Monday-Thursday from 8am-11pm.
- It is available Friday and Saturday from 8am-Midnight.
- It is available on Sundays from 3pm-11pm.
- You will be able to use our chairs (150) for your event.
- You WILL NOT have access to tables, lights, or sound.
- You MAY bring tables, lights, a sound system, food, and more chairs.
- Alcohol is allowed on-site.
- To serve or sell alcohol you MUST have a permit.
- Visit https://abc.nc.gov/Permit/ApplySOT for information about Special One-Time Permits.
Please email us at email@example.com or call 704-333-8099 ext. 117 to schedule an appointment.